Friday, September 24, 2010

Excitement Abounds

I'm finally about to start my new job.  Monday will find me walking the streets of Atlanta as I make my way to the training facility of a worldwide telecom giant.  Though I'm starting at the bottom of the totem pole, I feel very confident in this company and their opportunities.  I will stay with them for quite a while, this much I'm sure of.

In other news, I'm going to have a nephew, my first one.  It sucks on the one hand because the guy who knocked up my sister is a raging, dripping douch nozzle.  However, I'm going to be there for the little dude and be a better stand-in father than his real dad could ever be.  He'll be here in February.  I'm not good at opening up and showing how excited I am to my sister, which is a big disappointment to her.  However, I'm on pins and needles!

No comments:

Post a Comment